- Votre panier est vide.
Inspired by Madras fabrics, the Nadu evokes faraway lands. Like a balmy summer breeze, the print exudes warmth. The light weave will whisk you away to idyllic patios, while the shimmering colourama sets a festive tone.
A tropical checkerboard
Made-up of different sized stripes, the delicate patterns of the design create an illusion of joyful movement. The Nadu is available in two patterns:
- In one print, thin columns of distinct sizes create a vibrant print full of rhythm.
- In the other, a chequered print, generous and multicoloured, creates a radiant design.
The colour palette is as dreamy as it is inspiring: Goji, Coal, Turmeric, Lake, Olive, Sage and Tiger. Each hue invites you to create striking combinations and playful pairings:
- The cushion cover promises to revive any sofa;
- The clutch will match your favourite shade of nail polish;
- The notebook pairs perfectly with a bright bag; and
- The napkins add a hint of warmth to any table setting.
With its charm and nonchalance, the Nadu moves from here to there with ease. Afterall, as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe once wrote, ‘Colours are the deeds of light …’.
L'aventure est partout
Même dans votre boîte mail restez informé et inspiré...
Mastercard / Visa / Paypal
pendant 14 jours